Beauty and the Beast

Aunt Sara and Cousin Rachel drove all the way down from the "high country" today, so that we could meet and attend Beauty and the Beast together.  The girls liked the theater and it was a terrific day.  The cousins truly love each other and Sara and I enjoyed catching up, wish we lived closer.  Watching these girls together always reminds us of our blessings.

We had a very fancy ladies brunch at My Florist Cafe.  It was a "no boys allowed" day.  Nate stayed home with the sitter.

Gracie must have told Rachel a very funny joke!  Aunt Sara bought these adorable matching crowns for the girls.

This production of Beauty and the Beast was performed by the Ahwatukee Children's Theatre.  We were totally blown away by this talented group of kids.

Princess Gabby Grace and Princess Grace Mae

As my friend Ginee said in her blog... Thank's to some "Disney Magic" the highlight of our day was discovering that our friends the Venezia's were sitting in the same row as us at the Herberger!  

Our family met the Venezia family at a garage sale when the girls were babies.  I saw Ginee carrying baby Gabby and told Donnie that I needed to meet "that Mom" because Gabby had a giant bow on her head just like I always put on Gracie.  I walked over, introduced myself, invited Gary, Gin and Gabby to a barbeque at our house the next night, they came and we've been friends ever since.  The girls played together while they were babies until the Venezia's moved away three years ago.  Ginee and I kept in touch through emails, we've both had babies (me ~ Nathan, Gin ~ Sophie and Baby Jack), but we haven't seen each other since they moved.  

It was an amazing surprise to reunite with our friends.  What a gift!  I loved meeting Gin's new little ones and seeing her Mom.  Gracie and Gabby are now pen pals and we are planning a playdate later this summer.  

I love telling people that Gin and I met at a garage sale because of our girls and their BIG BOWS.... :-)!

Princess Rachel, Belle and Princess Gracie

Comments

You make my heart smile! xoxoxox
jorge269 said…
do you want to have sex with me ???, i need it

Popular Posts