American Museum of Natural History

This museum is so great.  I wish that we could spend a whole week here!  We were lucky enough to visit the museum last November when we were in New York for Thanksgiving.  So the kids remembered it and couldn't wait to go back.  

The kids with DUM DUM, made famous by the movie Night at the Museum.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Gracie asked me at least 20 times if the dino's were really real.



This is a view of Central Park from a window inside the museum.  The kids and I were still wondering around at 6:00pm when the museum closed trying to figure out how to exit.  We asked a museum worker how to find the exit.  She asked me where we were trying to go.  I told her that we needed to find the Central Park exit.  She said, "Oh, that's easy... to get to Central Park you need to go through Africa."  I thought that it was so funny... through Africa to get to Central Park, i'll never get lost again!

Comments

Popular Posts