trick or treat

Finally after dinner and too many pictures it was finally time for Trick or Treating...

DSC_0033
my favorite picture of Gracie taken tonight...

Picnik collage
BatGirl and her Babies.  
Nathan followed Donnie around all night saying... "Hey ~ Buddy Robin, you're my Dad!!!"  On the way to our friends Halloween party, Nate said to me,  "Mama Batgirl, I love you!"  He loved having his parents dress up as his sidekick and "girlfriend".

IMG_0571
Donnie's sister brought our Niece and Nephews up to the ranch to Trick or Treat with us.

DSC_0048
Time to hit the streets!

DSC_0050
Our kids LOVED Trick or Treating...
Every time Nate saw something that scared or frightened him he said,
"I'm not afraid of You, I'm Batman!!!"

DSC_0072
SuperFly Family

DSC_0091
Batman and his trusty sidekick Robin.

johnson's party
After the kids had made the neighborhood rounds and sufficiently filled their bags with candy, we headed over to our friends annual driveway party.  The party started five years ago with only three families...  Now it's the biggest party in the neighborhood.

Picnik collage
One of my favorite things about our neighborhood is that the parents dress up too.

It was the best Halloween ever...  I can't wait till next year!

Comments

I love the picture of Gracie, it's so beautiful.
I love that all of us parents dress up too, it makes it so fun!!
Kylie Smith said…
Love the Gracie's costume. I want one. Ann may have told you ... I too have fairy wings. I often wear them while cleaning the house... they really do help!
Sandy said…
Seriously!! Gracie looks gorgeous, Ya'll look pretty darn awesome too! I am missing me some Estrella Mountain Mommies! Say HI to Jamie for me!
helen said…
What a gorgeous family you have!!

Popular Posts