Fall Break ~ Day #5

Today was the final weekday of Gracie's break and my favorite day yet.  Daddy took the day off work and planned an exciting and busy day for our family.  Today was Daddy Day!

Together we:
  1. ate pancakes
  2. walked around the lake
  3. worked on Gracie's math workbook
  4. watched the kids swim in our neighbors freezing cold pool
  5. worked with Nate on his skateboarding skills
  6. washed our giant pumpkins and played with the water hose in our backyard
  7. played with trains and read books
  8. went to Cabella's and checked out the cool camping gear, practiced shooting in the target range
  9. sat at the sushi bar in a favorite sushi restaurant and ate dinner
  10. watched the kids play and get soaking wet in the water at WestGate, ate ice cream
  11. LOVED on each other
My favorite snapshot of the day:
Mommy says smile and...
Donnie doesn't smile, Gracie conjures up her Mimi's infamous Deer in the Headlights Pose, (sorry Mom!!!) and Nate Shut his Eyes.

Comments

What a great Daddy Day!!
Mardean said…
I still love it; because:
1. Daddy stayed home.
2. You got to eat pancakes.
3. Swim in the pool.
4. clean pumpkins.
5. Go to Cabellas (I've never been there, heard it was a great place to visit.)
6. Eat good Sushi.
7. Take fun pictures.
8. Have fun with each other.
9. Be silly.
10.Love on each other!
I love you all! MOM
Mardean said…
Looked again, I love Gracie's shirt, what a neat shirt with a "G" for Miss Grace.
How about some pictures of Nate the Great on a skateboard. Someday he will get a kick out of his old Mimi when she tells him she was a skate-boarder in the 60's! I skate-boarded around what used to be Camelback Plaza.
Shannon said…
That picture cracks me up!! I know this happens often. I've witnessed it. :) Sounds like you had a great daddy day!

Popular Posts