alien visitor ~ busy week

Daddy brought home this awesome big cardboard box for Nate yesterday... 

rocket
Nate calls it his Spaceship.

Alien Lizard
This morning as Nate was preparing for blast-off, he discovered that a special little alien had creeped in for a visit.

We've had an awesome (and very busy) week!!!
Click Here to see what the kids did Saturday with ROCKET DAD, while Ann, Miss Mae and I were brunching Here.  Click Here to see where Nate and I spent Monday morning in our Jammies.  On Wednesday, we went Here for the BIG Half Yearly Sale... oops!!! we were a week early... guess where I'll be next Wednesday.  And every ~ single ~ night this week has been filled with This.

I'm Ready for a Nap... Have a Happy Day!!!

Comments

Mardean said…
I bet you are ready for a nap! What a great week you had with Gracie, Nate and freinds! I love the picture of Gracie in her uniform with the pink glove. Have you see Martian Child? It is a good movie.
I love you all!
MOM

Popular Posts