Spirit Week

For the past five days we've been celebrating Spirit Week at Gracie's elementary school. Each day required a different style of dress...

MONDAY
Dress as what you would like to be when you grow up... 
Gracie chose a Veterinarian.

TUESDAY
Dress like your teacher...
This one was a tough one for me, so I asked Gracie how do we dress you like Mrs. Bertel?
She said, "That's easy, I need short hair, crocs, a name tag and I have to wear black!"

WEDNESDAY
Dress like a celebrity...
Gracie was a Rockstar!

Isn't Gracie's Rock Star Shirt AWESOME!!!  
My super talented friend designed and custom made it for us, (her daughter Ainsley is in Gracie's class.)
Check out Cristy's blog/website and ETSY Store by clicking here.
 
THURSDAY
Wear your Cougar colors...
She showed her Cougar pride by wearing Black and Red today.

FRIDAY... finally!
Wear your class Character Color...
Today Gracie's class wore their character color RED = Caring.  

After school a special deliver package arrived on our doorstep from our New York City Auntie.  Inside the package were Gold, Yellow and Red leaves from Central Park.  Gracie and Nathan were super excited about the beautiful leaves and the other fun goodies in our box.  Gracie will be taking the leaves to school on Monday to share with her classmates.

Comments

Shannon said…
Gracie, you look awesome! I love all of your outfits. It's so cool that you participated in Spirit Week. I can't wait to hear about taking the leaves to class. Call me soon! I love you and miss you SO MUCH! Kisses, TT
I LOVE the rock star. Awesome spirit Gracie!! That is so cool that you got a box full of leaves!! I wish we could go jump in some!!
Mardean said…
Gracie, you and your Mom are so creative! What fun to dress each day like someone you would like to be or admire. You are a very special young lady, and even more special to have a Mom, Dad and TT that love you and let you be yourself.
I love you, Mimi
P.S. The leaves are beautiful!

Popular Posts