Dance Party

TT's special delivery package included lots of goodies...  A reusable grocery bag (my sis and I collect the cute ones ~ long story) for me, a new toy car for Nate and best of all a Dance CD mixed by Shannon for the kids...  

Last night turned into an Impromptu Family Dance Party in our kitchen/back porch as we giggled and watched the kids dance to their new music.  (Donnie and I tried to join in... we were politely asked to sit back down and watch.)

Gracie wore her petti-skirt (required dance party attire), and taught Nate how to shake his cute little booty... Gracie Style!

Our Dancing Queen, soon decided that her little brothers nakedness wouldn't do for our fancy dance party.  So she took it upon herself to dress him up in this get-up.  Nate thought he looked very suave, Donnie and I thought he looked like a Cheesy Salesman.

Thank You TT!!!  
You helped turn an ordinary Friday night into an unforgettable family fun night.
(Gracie's favorite song is Don't Cha ~ she calls it the Chipmunk Song.)

Comments

could we get a copy of that cd? We have dance parties in our living room all the time and we need some new tunes!!
Sandy said…
What a fabulous family night!! I am cracking u at Nate's get up!!! I can't stop giggling!!!
Mardean said…
Hopefully Nate will have better rythm than his Uncle B. I use to try to teach Byron how to dance and move and he couldn't shake his hips. Gracie will have to keep the dance parties going to teach Nate how to dance so he can "woo" all of his girlfreinds with his groovy moves.
Keep on Dancin' Love, Mimi
jenna said…
That's funny, whenever I hang out with Shannon there always seems to be an impromptu dance party too. Huh.

LOVE Gracie's skirt. Reminds me of my mermaid costume. :-)

Popular Posts