Weekend at the Wigwam

The kids and I whisked Donnie off for a surprise weekend of fun in the sun at the Wigwam Resort and Spa.  Our sitter came to the hotel on Saturday and Donnie and I enjoyed a kid free afternoon of pampering and massages at the Red Door Spa. We ended our day with a romantic anniversary dinner at Red's Steakhouse.... Bliss!

The hotel was great, we were upgraded to a suite in honor of our anniversary and Donnie's birthday.  The kids were given these ducks at check in, Gracie named them Tom and Cherry. 


We swam all weekend, all of us were happy and water logged when it was finally time to head back home.

Comments

Mardean said…
Nate, you are growing so fast. You are the most handsome boy I have ever seen! I love you very much!
Mimi
I love Tom and 'Cherry' and I love going to resorts, even if they are right down the street.

Popular Posts