Children's Museum of Phoenix

We were thrilled today to finally visit the brand new Children's Museum of Phoenix.  The museum is located in the historic Monroe School building in downtown Phoenix.  Even though we were there all day ~ we still didn't see everything....  

The kids had fun crawling through the play structures.

Gracie amazed me with her hula hoop skills.

Happy Girl

This SilverRider Rickshaw Trike in the Pedal Power exhibit was a big hit!
 
It's been way too hot outside for the kids to ride, so they were really happy to put their pedal power skills to use.

The market role play area is super.  Gracie "bought" these beautiful daisies for me.

Nathan's favorite exhibit was The Grand Ballroom.  Balls, balls and more balls!  He could have stayed there all day.

In the Art Studio, the kids were given a chance to help paint this Pinkilicious house.  Nathan said over and over... "Mama, I paint house, I paint house!"

He really LOVES glue.

The take home projects of the day were crowns and magic wands.

He didn't take his crown off until we arrived home.

Both kids helped decorate this baby giraffe with post-its and glue.

Gracie's crown in progress.

I asked her what she was going to use her magic wand for.  She replied, "To make my baby brother go away."  

Guess what!!!  Our little "Fred Flinstone" can pedal now!!!
We loved our day at the museum.

Comments

Sandy said…
That museum is fabulous!!! What fun! We had a good children's museum in Atlanta...and the kids loved going! Gracie has the same beautiful face that is forever in my head...just without that wonderful baby fat...
Wow! I can't wait to take Ross and Talia!
I saw an adult yesterday that I would swear was grown up Gracie. Any family in England??
Shannon said…
The museum looks awesome Loraine...I want to play there! The kids look SO happy!
I can't wait to go!!!

Popular Posts