Are We There Yet???

Our trip home was a long one... almost 8 hours!  Over the course of the trip the kids had lot's to say, until they finally fell asleep....  Donnie and I decided to write it all down. 

"Are we there yet?" ~ "How much longer?" ~ "Nathan hit me!" ~ "My back is hot!" ~ " The sun is in my eyes!" ~ "I don't want to go home!" ~ "My hips hurt!" ~ " Gracie hit me!" ~ "I'm thirsty!"~  " Where are we?" ~ "What's that?" ~ "I can't hear the tv!"  ~ "I'm Hot!" ~ "My tummy hurts!" ~ " I need to go potty!" ~ "Can I call TT?" ~ "Nathan pooped again! " ~ "My Eyes, My Eyes!" ~ "Mama, can I get out of my seat for just ONE minute?" ~ "Nate hit me!" ~ "I'm tired!" ~ "Why aren't we moving?" ~ "I'm Cold!" ~ "How much longer till we get there?" ~ "Nate scratched me!" ~ "I'm hungry!" ~ "I dropped my toy!" ~ "I'm gonna throw up!" ~ "Can we watch a different movie?" ~ "When are we gonna be home?" 


Comments

Card Girl said…
endless chatter... endless questions.. endless needs and wants.. aren't road trips FUN!?! : )

Popular Posts