Daddy's Birthday Celebration

The kids and I planned a special birthday celebration for Donnie tonight.  We worked all afternoon to make one of his favorite dinners (beef stew), bake cupcakes and decorate the house.

Would you like cupcake with your sprinkles???
Gracie and Nate's recipe for cupcakes... 5 bottles of Sprinkles.  Sprinkle with vigor all over cupcakes, floor, table, lick, sprinkle, lick, taste, sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle...

Gracie was the decorator.

Nathan was Head Chief in Charge of Cupcakes.

Happy Birthday Daddy!

We love you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now that looks like fun!
Heather said…
Yes, one can never have too many sprinkles. Your pics remind me of the cakes that I decorated as a kid. Ah, memories. Good times.
Mardean said…
Happy Birthday to a great Dad....your Birthday Cupcakes look yummy! I love the way Gracie and Nate decorated them.
Sandy said…
Looks like a fun night!! We celebrate the same way every year...the best!! I wouldn't want it any other way...I was eyeing that wine....

Popular Posts