Weekend at the Cabin

We took our little Whippersnapper and City Slicker up north this weekend to my Father's cabin in the woods.

The cabin is located in the middle of the forest near Flagstaff.


The City Slicker.
We love this picture of Gracie because it shows off all of her freckles and the "stork bite" birth mark she's had since birth.


The kids looked tiny compared to the trees.


The little Whippersnapper.

Both kids loved the tire swing.




The kids caught water dogs in the pond.




The water dogs were so much fun!

On one of our walks in the forest, we found mushrooms.


The kids love the neighbors horses.  This one is Princess.


My how they've grown... this picture was taken exactly one year ago on the front porch of the cabin.


View from the living room window.

Comments

It looks like you guys have had THE BEST summer of your life!! What a fabulous end to summer vacation!!
Sandy said…
I love weekend family getaway's...so much fun!! I always loved Flagstaff...it amazed me that you couldn't even bear to take the kids outside to play at home...but a short drive away it was cool outside

O.K. those water dogs freak me out...

That cabin and the views are absolutey beautiful!!!!
Mardean said…
Yes, the children have grown, not only in height but spirit, God bless you both for the way you are raising your children.
I love you!

Popular Posts