Random Pictures from our Week

We've had a very busy week...  School shopping, errands, and enjoying our last cuddles of the summer.  Here's a few random and mostly silly pictures from the past few days.


Tuesday was Pajama Day.  We spent the entire day in our jammies... napping, reading books, cuddling, watching movies and eating popcorn. 


Donnie's friend from work recently returned from a vacation in Hong Kong.  Nathan was very excited with the Olympic souvenirs that she brought back for us.


The kids are still dressing themselves.  Don't you just love these outfits?  


Guess what movie we saw this week?  
Space Chimps was not nearly as creepy as these masks.


While school clothes shopping, Gracie popped into Libby Lu's for a quick makeover.


Our little Biker Dude and his Babe.


Silly Boy.

Comments

Sandy said…
I LOVE this BLOG!!! My kiddos are so silly and just today I was thinking of all their silly moments...then I thought I should blog that!! Then I read yours...we are on the same page today!!!! Mommy is pooped today...after a long day...why aren't Mady and Zach??????????

Popular Posts