Another visit from the Tooth Fairy

Yep!  You guessed right.  Gracie lost a tooth!  Yesterday was a very exciting day for our little girl... the first day of kindergarten and the loss of her front right bottom tooth.   

In Gracie's words here's how it happened...
"All day long I was wiggling ~ wiggling ~ wiggling the tooth with my tongue and then we went to lunch.  I ate my first sandwich and then my second sandwich and one cheeto and POP!!!  Out came my tooth!"  

She told her teachers... she said they were very excited and announced to the lunch room that she was the very first student of the year to lose a tooth!  She was then taken to the Nurses Office (she called it the Nursery), where the school nurse helped her rinse and gave her a very fancy tooth necklace to keep her tooth in and wear for the rest of the day.

This was her second baby tooth to fall out and also her second baby tooth.  She sprouted this one when she was almost eight months old, October 21, 2003.  

The Tooth Fairy came during the night when Gracie was sleeping... she sprinkled golden fairy dust all around the room.

Gracie woke up very early this morning, excited to see if the Tooth Fairy had come.

The Tooth Fairy left a handful of coins and golden fairy dust.

Comments

Mardean said…
What an exciting day for Gracie and all of you! It is really neat that she lost her tooth and started Kindergarten the same day. The Tooth Fairy really took care of Miss Grace; you can tell Gracie is very proud!
Shannon said…
I wish I could still lose teeth...the Tooth Fairy is very generous these days ;) Gracie - you will def. never forget your first day of school. You are getting so BIG! I am so proud of you and I love you very very much!!!

Popular Posts