Conversations with our Kids this week...

Time for the second posting of Conversations with our Kids.

Nate is really starting to enjoy talking on the phone:
TT:  "Is your Daddy home?"
Nate:  "No, he's at work.  I miss Daddy in real life."  
Nate:  "Is your Man Mikey Mike home?"

~

Gracie to a complete stranger inside the cafe at Nordstom:

Stranger:  "Well, aren't you pretty, What's your name?"
Gracie:  "My name is Gracie, but my Daddy calls me Grapey Mae, that's my baby brother Nathan."
Stranger:  "Have you had a nice Summer?"
Gracie:  "Yes, Mama and TT took us to see Dead People in New York city!" 

~

We had one of our favorites for dinner the other night.  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup.  

Gracie:  "Mom, you burnt another sandwich."
Mom:  "Darn it!"  (I always burn at least one!)
Gracie:  "Mom, you need to stay on task!"

~

Several days after a conversation with her Daddy about being a fourth generation native of Arizona:

Mom:  "Wow, it's hot outside today!"
Gracie:  "Mom, why did my Great Grandfather have to pick here to land... why couldn't he have gone to the beach?"

~

Gracie:  "When I grow up, I'm going help people and animals."
Nate:  "When I grow up, I be a Cowboy Spiderman!"

~

We live in a "remote" neighborhood and for the first time in almost nine years, we had dinner delivered to our house:

Mom:  "Kids this is very exciting, we've NEVER had pizza delivered to our house before."
Gracie:  "Mom, it's just Pizza!"

~

When Daddy came home from work last night:

Nate:  "Daddy, you're my HERO!"

Comments

Mardean said…
Gracie:
So why did Great Grandfather pick Arizona to land?
Mommy:
So I could meet your Daddy and have two of the most beautiful children I have ever seen and a wonderful husband!
I love you all!
MOM
I love this part of your blog!!! They are so funny!

Popular Posts