My Sous Chefs

The kids are my little helpers in the kitchen.  Almost every night they tie on their aprons, and assist while I prepare dinner.


Gracie is the best!  She's been my Sous Chef since she was a baby.  She can crack an egg and bake a cake with the best of them!


Some nights, Nate prefers to hang out in the sink... and "wash" my windows!


This little guy will be a great catch for a lucky lady some day.
Who could resist a guy that cooks and does windows... in his birthday suit!!!

Like me, Gracie especially loves to bake up sweet treats.  Nathan is our Chief in Charge of Taste Testing.

Comments

Sandy said…
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while....Nate has the cutiest butt!!! I can't wait to hear about the day you show his grilfriend that photo!! You know I am a fan of baby butt shots, remember the one of Gracie, Mady, and Bella??? I still think that shot should be on a greeting card!!!
Mardean said…
I am so glad you like to help your Mommy cook; maybe someday you will bake grandpa cookies and MiMi a pie and I can help.
I love you both very much.
Cracking eggs is an important skill. When they can crack eggs they can make omlettes. When they can make omlettes you can get a decent breakfast in bed on those special days!
I love little boy butt pictures!!

Popular Posts