Countdown to the Ball

Several nights ago, Donnie asked Gracie if she would join him next month at her very first dance.  To say that she is excited would be an understatement...  Gracie cannot wait!  Several times each day, she says to me, "How many more days till Daddy and I go to the Ball?  After school today, taking inspiration from our friends Countdown to NYC chart, Gracie and I made a Countdown to the Ball with Dad Chart.
 
Since it's official, I am a Blogger, not a Scapbooker.  We used some of the paper and stickers from my plethora of scrapbook supplies that I've collected but never used.  

We're not sure what Gracie's more excited about, the Father/Daughter Dance or wearing her new Pinkalicious dress!

Let the countdown begin...

Comments

Shannon said…
What a great idea! I love how she has the picture of her dress on the countdown. Oh, and brilliant use of the word "plethora". Making your LS proud!
Sandy said…
How fun! They are going to have a blast!! I love Daddy/ Daughter dates!!! We are always making calenders/countdowns to whatever...they love it! Gracie did a fabulous job!!!!!

Popular Posts