Labor Day Weekend 2007

Last year, we spent an amazing weekend at the Princess Resort in Scottsdale.  We enjoyed dive in movies at the pool, Sun Devil Football, and best of all... a visit from Godfather Jim.
 
Jim flew out from his home in Connecticut to enjoy the Arizona sunshine with us.  He spent most of the weekend at the hotel pool using our kids as "Chick Magnets".
  
Just one year ago... Gracie had mastered the art of swimming and Nate's hair was bleached blonde from his second long HOT summer.

I wish that I could go back in time and kiss his sweet little mouth.  I wish that I could remember why he was looking at me with those big brown eyes and such a serious expression...


This year, Donnie and I, and the "Two little Fruits of Our Labor" are off to spend a cool weekend in the Arizona High Country with TT, Mikey Mike and GG (Great-Grandma).

Happy Labor Day Weekend to You!!!

Comments

Sandy said…
Have a safe, fun weekend!!!

Popular Posts