TT's Car

Gracie's second visit to New York ~ September 2004

Gracie's been to New York City three times, Nate once.  Our family Loves New York!!!  The museums, subways, buildings, American Girl, shows, parks, shopping, Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, zoos, people, and...  the yellow taxi cabs.

During the past several months, Nathan has been pointing to cars and trying to tell me something.  I could never understand what he was saying.  I have finally figured it out.  Whenever he sees a yellow car or a taxi cab he says...  "Look Mama, TT's car, TT's car!!!"

My sister lives in New York and he associates the taxis and yellow cars with his Auntie.

We cannot wait to go back to New York next month and ride around the city in TT's car!!!

Comments

Shannon said…
HA HA!! Nathan is going to think I own A LOT of cars when he gets here. I cannot wait!!
Mardean said…
I love it! The picture of Gracie in the Taxi brings back great memories. It is such a good time to take Gracie and Nate to the City!

Popular Posts