the best clam chowder... ever!!!

Jenny and Craig had tickets to the Civil War Game (GO BEAVES!!!), so today we were on our own to explore Oregon.  We decided to head for the coast... Cannon Beach.

Mo's
We ate lunch at Mo's. The views were incredible and the food... delicious!!!

canonbeachgrace
With our bellies full of clam chowder, we took a long walk on the beach. The kids found jellyfish, drew pictures in the sand, collected shells, 

canonbeach
and ran around in the cool sea air.

IMG_0896
smooch in front of Haystack Rock.

cannonbeachtown
After our walk we warmed up with hot chocolates. puddle jumping and candy apples from quaint little downtown Cannon Beach.

Comments

Sandy said…
Hip Hip Hurray!!! You made my Day!!! I am so happy to see a new blog...I have missed checking up on ya'll! Hope all is better and more smiles are in your days!!!
What a beautiful place!!
Mardean said…
I am so glad you are back, I miss my sweethearts and their adventures!
Looking forward to many, many more!
Love, Mom
helen said…
Yay! Glad to see your back blogging, I kept checking. Hope everything is ok and your having a great New Year!
Chauffeur said…
I love Cannon Beach...one of my favorite!! Aren't the rocks beautiful???!!

Popular Posts