the floating restaurant

After a long day of shopping(Jenny and I hit a few black friday sales), tree hunting and brewery hopping ~ (Donnie and Craig toured four brewhouses in four hours). Jenny and Craig decided to take our tired worn-out crew to one of their favorites, Newport Bay Restaurant in downtown Portland.

IMG_0740
The "Floating Restaurant" sits right on top of the Willamette River.

IMG_0759
After our delicious dinner ~ (Donnie had a big ol' filet of something and Jenny and I had the best Mojitos ever!!!)  We took our leftover bread out on the dock to feed the ducks.

IMG_0757

IMG_0779
The views were spectacular.

IMG_0772

riverplace
Our evening downtown concluded with a walk underneath the blue lights of the Portland Riverfront.  (Emma is going to be in the Olympics some day! She kicked my butt speed walking!)

IMG_0791
One of the famous "Benson Bubblers."
(best water i've ever tasted!)

portland through Gracie's eyes
Our evening as seen through the eyes of Gracie.

the end.

Comments

Mardean said…
I think I better write all of my comments here; I have enjoyed your trip very much and have shared it with Grammie as well as past blogs. We have sat for two nights veiwing this past year; what fun it has been. Your blog has been a joy this past year and I have truly appreciated and loved every minute of it. Gracie and Nate are beautiful children along with their many friends. Your family is so fortunate and loved by many people and most of all by your family.
I have a question; does Nathan mean a real Quad?
Love, MOM
Kylie Smith said…
Loraine where are you I have missed your blogs!!!!

Kylie

Popular Posts