cousins

Last Sunday, we drove out to Donnie's sisters place and spent the day with our niece and nephews. The kids had a terrific time riding horses, quads, picking up horse poop (gracie), and watering trees.

IMG_0693
The Dusty, Dirty Crew ~ Oldest to Youngest

IMG_0694
Ashton (11), Ethan(7), Gracie (5), Preston (4), and Nathan(2)

IMG_0695
Nate was a little shy about showing off his BIG MUSCLES.

Our Nieces and Nephews are the greatest!!!

As a matter of fact, we NEPHEW-Napped Preston and brought him home with us for a couple days...

Comments

Mardean said…
What a great looking bunch of cousins. Gracie is tall; she really has the muscle stance down! I am sure Preston had a great time with Gracie and Nate.
I love you all! MOM
jenna said…
Ohhhhhh Loraine!! I love your kids. I think this is the first time I've seen Gracie smile with her mouth open - she's so joyous! I miss you guys... give the kids a big hug from their City Girl.
Shannon said…
HAHA! I was going to say the same exact thing as Jenna! I think she looks SOOO cute when she smiles big (with teeth)! Love you!

Popular Posts