late love wishes

My little sister sent early wishes to Mom and Dad on Friday...  In true "late Loraine style"... (cards from me are always late or never mailed ~ i inherited this trait from my MOM)...

here finally are... my happy love wishes for Mom and Dad.

mom and I circa 1977ish ~ in one of our happy places ~ Wonder Valley

Happy Birthday Mom (aka Mimi)!!!

I am sorry that we're not together to celebrate your 29th birthday!

If we were together today...

The kids and I would awaken you with a bouquet of Daisies (your favorite)...

C12-3005_c

You and I would drink coffee and watch the kids bake and decorate your Birthday Cake... and then listen to them sing to you, over and over and over again...

for the grand finale we would finish the day...
shopping and eating a late lunch at Nordstrom.

and then we would go back home, where Princess Gracie and Dirtbike Nate would be waiting for us so that we could...
Eat Cake.

Happy Birthday Mom ~ We Love You!
(Although these wishes are late, they come with an abundance of love.  ~  I was in charge of sending your presents... so of course they're late too... look for a few of Shannon's and my favorite things in your mailbox later this week!)

Happy Anniversary Dad and Mom.
remember Mom, I picked him first.


I know that you will spoil each other with hugs and kisses tonight.
We Love You Both!!!

Comments

Mardean said…
"Don't ya love the haircuts?"
I love you very much Loraine and miss all of you every day, every minute, you are all very special to me. If I had one wish, it would be that we could all be in one place together; enjoying all of the little things that life brings to us. And if I had a second wish it would be that I could wrap my arms around you and Shannon and hug you with all of my might!
I love you all very much!
MOM
Mardean said…
Dad came in while I was writing and I wanted to show him our tree; he loved it! So, I did not finish my note to you.
Give Gracie, Nate and Donnie a big hug and a kiss for me, I will see you all very soon. XOXO MOM
Sandy said…
What a sweet Bday and ann wish to your Mom and Dad!!! Happy Bday MiMi!!!!!!
Shannon said…
Mom - you should dye and cut your hair like that again! I love it! AND...I'm not being sarcastic. Maybe a little less feathering though.

Popular Posts