vacuum ~ lost treasures in the sofa

Everything is more fun with my little guy, even vacuuming!
He likes the hose.

Here's a list of the items that Nate and I found, underneath the cushions our now very clean sofas and chairs...

1 half eaten chicken dino
2 mismatched socks 
2 popsicle sticks
1 army man
1 broken pencil
1 binky (presumably belonging to Miss Mae)
1 pen
7 crayons
1 rotten banana peel
1 polly pocket
477 crumbs and pieces of popcorn
1 pair of nail clippers
5 pony tail holders (pink, red, pink, blue, green)

Have I mentioned, I don't love housework.

Comments

Shannon said…
Sort of like the time Mike discovered a month old egg mcmuffin in our cleaning supply cabinet. A gift from Nate. :)
Now I know why we don't eat in the family room. A banana peel??!!?
Haha -- I had to laugh when I read your post. I think cleaning out the couch is my LEAST favorite chore in the WORLD. I think I'm afraid of what I'll find. :-)
Mardean said…
Remember the mouse and the hot dog in San Pedro? What great pictures of Nathan, he is such a little hunk!
Love, MOM
Sandy said…
Love it!! Look at all the great stuff you found!!! Great...I should probably go do the same...you know we have been looking for...and did Zach REALLY eat all his... MISS YOU!!!

Popular Posts