Remembering

January 2007...

Hot Chocolate Face on his very first trek to the snow - Flagstaff, Arizona.

Our Snow Angel with a very Pink cherry nose.

Our "big" one year old boy, "riding" our neighbors scooter.  (Just after this picture was taken, he fell off the scooter and ended up with a big goose-egg on his forehead).

This was Gracie's favorite horse dress.  She would have worn it every day if we let her. 

It seems lately, that alot of my remembering has to do with cool weather days...  I can't wait to turn off the air conditioning and open up all the doors and windows.  I can't wait for jeans, sweaters, long sleeves and tights.

Comments

Amen sister!! I am sooo ready!!! Biker boy is in Flag today and I'm jealous.
Mardean said…
We could use a break in LV as well, all I want to do lay down in a cool bed and sleep till my heart's content. When you share past pictures it is fun to look at how Gracie and Nate have grown. They are developing into young people, so sweet with so much wonderful energy and personality. I love them so much! I just want to hold them tight. GG said the children were so great and she had so much fun with them. She said you and Donny are doing a wonderful job raising them! She just cannot stop talking about your visit! It really meant a lot to her.

Popular Posts