Playing Hookey...

We're off to our "Happiest Place on Earth"...

The Beach!!!

While there we plan to...
run...

surf...

giggle...

build sandcastles...
watch the sunsets...

surf...

laugh...

go here...

or here...
(we can't decide yet)

surf...
(My husband is such a STUD ~ Surfing and our shared love of the ocean ~ two of many reasons I fell in love with him.)

enjoy cool evening walks on the pier...

play in the water, and finally...

hopefully a little of this.

Most of all, we can't wait to spend the week together, making memories with the kiddos.

***all pictures Southern California ~ 2006-07

Comments

Mardean said…
Have a great time and enjoy all the things you love to do! Most of all take lots of pictures and share with us.
Be safe and have a great trip!

Love MOM
Sandy said…
Have a fabuous time my friend!!!!
Sandy said…
What was the name of that yummy seafood restuarant you recommended we go to that time Peter, Mady and I went?

Go there and have a drink and some yummy seafood for me!!!!
Shannon said…
Have SO much fun!!! I love you!

Popular Posts