These are a few of Nate's Favorite Things!

I cannot get enough of this kid!!!  
Here's a few of his favorite things...  

Sleeping in Daddy and Mommy's bed and

building "trains" by removing all of the cushions from the family room sofa and using the back of the sofa as his motorcycle ramp.  Ocassionally he yells "All Aboard!" and asks me to board the train for rides...  When I ask him where we're going, he always says, "The Zoo".

He also loves, everything with wheels,

making funny sounds,

looking at things from a different perspective,

lining up his toys and,

Mommy.

Comments

Shannon said…
I was so amazed by Nathan this weekend. He is so smart and funny! He scored major points by calling me "pretty". Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me!
MelancholySmile said…
Oh my goodness, seeing him line up all those cars made me laugh out loud! My little guy does the exact same thing. What is it about boys and things with wheels, anyway? :)
Mardean said…
Nathan is all boy and a handsome one at that. He dazzles his GG with his hugs and smiles!
I just want to eat him up, he's so dang cute!!

Popular Posts