Now if we could just teach him to put the lid down...

and to stop un-twirling the toilet paper.  

Last week, we told him baseball players don't wear diapers, he hasn't worn them again since!

Wish I could say that I'm thrilled, but I'm sad that I have changed my baby boy's diaper for the very last time...

Loving this book right now about celebrating the precious "lasts".

"Long ago you came to me,
a miracle of firsts:
First smiles and teeth and baby steps,
a sunbeam on the burst.
But one day you will move away
and leave to me your past,
And I will be left thinking of
a liftetime of your lasts..."

Comments

Sandy said…
LOVE your new blog!!!! LOVE IT!!! O.K. Zach was wearing his Halloween costume from last year in those pictures!!! Guess what he is going to be this year...YUP a Fireman...he has a new costume!!

OMG...Mady's B-day party was fabulous...I'll tell you all the details...you have to have one for Gracie and the girls...I had so much fun!!!

CONGRATS NATE!!!! Awesome Job Big Boy!!!

P.S. LOVE YOUR NEW PAGE!!!
jimmyandsarah said…
Awe no more diapers, thats great but it also means hes getting even older :( Regardless he is still the cutest little boy I've ever seen!

I LOVE your new blog, you have to tell me where you get all of these magic templates, ours is so dull!
Shannon said…
BS, I love love love your new blog!It looks amazing! It represents you in every way.

I am so proud of Nate. He really is getting to be such a big boy! Bittersweet for sure but I will never forget the week I babysat and had to change those stinky diapers. It's a memory I will hold dear forever...ha ha! Love you! :)
helen said…
Congrats on potty training! I so understand how "lasts" can be so sad!! my Aidan is getting his bottom teeth, the last of his gummy smile! makes me want to cry! Love your new page, so pretty!

Popular Posts