Gracie Mae's Surprise 5th Birthday Breakfast

Donnie and I had planned to give Grace a big Aloha Pony Party for her 5th birthday.  When I hurt my back, plans stalled and all of the sudden Gracie's birthday was upon us.  

Thank goodness for our amazing friends.  With less then 24 hours notice, they helped me pull together the sweetest surprise birthday breakfast for our girl.  Gracie was so suprised when she woke up.  The house was decorated with balloons and streamers everywhere and her friends started arriving with big hugs and homemade cards.  Logan and Cole surprised Gracie with a bouquet of lollipops and Ella gave Gracie a bouquet of  Pinkalicious Flowers.  When I tried to set the flowers from Ella on the counter in the kitchen, Gracie said "Mom, those are for me, they belong in my room".  Oops my mistake...  she took them in her room and put them on her dresser.

The girls played dress-up, the boys ran around the backyard and everyone ate yummy pink cake (and waffles, fruit and sausage) for breakfast.

Logan, Cole and Grace
Gracie, Ella and Kyra (I'm not sure what the veil was all about???)
The Gang

Comments

Popular Posts