FIVE


Gracie's Five Favorite Things
1. TT
2. Pink
3. Horses ~ and running like a horse
4. Friends
5. The Ranchers (the name of Mrs. Tuckers preschool class)

Five things Mommy loves about Gracie
1. She's a great cuddler
2. She reminds me of my sister
3. She loves to be my little helper
4. She loves to be "on the go" like me.  Every morning when she wakes up she says "What are we going to do today?"
5.  She's my pedicure buddy, I never have to go alone...

Five things Daddy loves about Gracie
1.  Her big blue eyes ~ because they are blue like mine and remind me of my Grandma Smith
2.  She's athletic and loves to run
3.  She sings all the time, everywhere we go she makes up little songs
4.  She made me a daddy ~ and she's my only girl
5.  She like's to hang out and keep me company in the backyard



Comments

Popular Posts