He Is Risen...

... He is Risen Indeed.  Hallelujah!
~ Happy Easter ~

<span class=
I can't wait for the kids to wake up and discover their baskets filled with goodies. The Giraffeeeee (Nate LOVES Giraffes) and Fancy Nancy Doll from Mimi and PaPa are sure to be huge hits.

I just peeked in the backyard and it looks like The Bunny hopped by and sprinkled his magic... the entire yard is glittering with colorful eggs.

Best wishes to all for a Happy and Joy-Filled Easter.

Today, as we celebrate the miracle of the Resurrection of Christ, I wish to give you one more reason to celebrate:

My Blog has Risen
It has Risen Indeed
Hallelujah!!!

(I will do my best to catch up and stay current.  ~  Thank you to everyone for your love and support during the past several months.)

Our family is blessed. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I cannot tell you how THRILLED I was to see a post! This is my connection to you and I have missed you SO SO SO much! Hugs!
Anonymous said…
Whoops that would be from me... the tired mama out in Anthem! loves
Sandy said…
So happy to see a new post...you have been on my mind...missed you...hope all is well...

Popular Posts