Easter Sunday

We had a great day filled with friends, food, family and not enough chocolate!

Picnik collage
The kids did a great job decorating our eggs...

DSC_0010
and they loved their Easter baskets.

DSC_0020
Nate decided that his cape was required attire for the hunt...

DSC_0032
Gracie wore her bunny ears.

bubbles
Bubbles and Easter... the perfect combination.

DSC_0068
After the hunt, the kids spent hours playing Easter Bunny, hiding and re-hiding eggs for each other.

DSC_0042
Chocolate Bunnies for Breakfast... YUM!

DSC_0013
Gracie in her Pinkalicious Easter Bonnet...

kids
and Nate in his argyle sweater vest.

DSC_0087
Sorry ladies.  He's mine...

DSC_0147
all mine.

DSC_0003
oh Happy day!!!
(Recession Easter treat ~ courtesy of my little sis)

Comments

Shannon said…
I am SO happy you are bloggin again!!! Easter was awesome! Thank you for everything. I love you all mucho!!
Sandy said…
I am also so happy you are blogging again...I have missed you my friend...email me and catch me up on life...
jenna said…
Oh my God... I'm dying.... babies, babies!!!!! they're so amazing, and you capture them with the perfect blend of art and motherly love.

Missed your blog, never leave me again!
Mardean said…
I love these pictures! The picture of Nate is so huggable, the one in the flowers! Gracie and Nate are two very happy and loveable children, I am very proud of you all.
Love, Mom

Popular Posts