Art Show

Gracie's elementary school hosted an Art Show last week, showcasing art from the entire school.

Picnik collage
The girls were very excited to show off their lovely butterflies.

DSC_0006
Gracie named her butterfly "Lili Loo Lollipop" (after a sweet classmate???).  We love it and can't wait to hang "Lili" up at home.  I especially like how she tried to sign her name in cursive... soooo grown-up!

DSC_0025
For the boys... art may be more of an acquired taste that they haven't quite grown into.

Comments

Mardean said…
Gracie's "Lili Loo Lollipop" would sell for quite a bit in a NY art festival! The signature looks just like a seasoned artist's signature!
I am very impressed. We have quite a family of artists in more way than one. The girls definitely are on the right side of the brain! Bright, creative and beautiful!
Love my girls, Mom
Shannon said…
Gracie looks so pretty in yellow! I love her shirt! I agree with mom...her signature is so professional. I love it!

Popular Posts